Nigeria Careers Jobs In A Bank
Bank is a member of an International Group with range of products in business and personal banking and corporate and investment banking. In a bid to continue to meet the needs of the ever growing customer base and as a result of business growth, our client has employed the services of Workforce Management Centre Limited to source suitable roles for the vacant roles:
PERSONAL BANKER (WFMC/07/02)
LOCATIONS: South East, South South, Lagos, South West, Abuja, North
• Provide an efficient and technical proficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch based Gold segment clients
• Achievement of acquiring, expansion, cost management and customer retention targets
• Provide customers with basic day-to-day services
• Motivate credit applications for facilities according to laid down procedures.
• Selling the gold products through every opportune interaction moment with customers and prospective clients to meet the sales target in volume and value terms
• Strategize on marketing the products to beat the other players on the market i.e. competitors.
• Advice customers as well as prospective clients on all banking issues as well as financial matters. Advise management on preferred changes in offering services to customers basing on their feedback.
• Maximizing return from existing and new customers on banks product through cross selling offered by other business units
• Identify major risks affecting clients and to ensure necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and control these risks.
• Portfolio management to ensure low risk and minimum write offs.
• Prepare facility letters after vetting from credit department within turnaround times.
• Action queries and instructions from clients.
• Explain products and procedures clearly and in a factual manner.
• Collect all necessary mandates forms for new accounts.
• Open accounts according to laid down procedures.
• Attend to renewal and early repayments of investment accounts
• Portfolio Management- ensure that all records are kept in order and up to date
• Ability to sell Gold products such as VAF, Home loans and Investment products
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in the branch of domicile
• Ability to relate amicably with credit dept. to motivate for credit approval within a reasonable time frame
Basic credit appraisal and analysis knowledge required.
• BSC in any behavioral Sciences
• Masters or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 4-5 years experience of Product knowledge (general as well as investment related), competitors and competitor’s offerings and all Bank processes and branch procedures
• Detail conscious- methodical, accurate, precise and systematic.
• Complete job once started. Concerned about meeting deadlines
• Emotionally mature- remains calm under pressure avoids outbursts.
• Integrity- does what he/she will do, is reliable and consistent.
• Sociable- puts people at ease, is quick to establish rapport.
• Data rational- is good with data, operates on facts.
• Strong service ethic
• Service focused – goes extra mile in ensuring that needs of others are met and surpassing clients expectations.
Result oriented- ensures tasks result in required output.
Adhering to our Vision and Values
• Team player
Problem solving, planning and decision making:
• Problems faced mostly are operational, typically requiring substantial work experience to rectify them within a given period of time.
• Work results depend on short-term forward planning in order to deliver best services to our customers within the limited space of time.
• Analyze client portfolio to provide management with information/ recommendations regarding possible needs.
• Product profile planned on daily to weekly basis but depends on customers’ requirements
• Routine control done in line with drawn programme, which is mostly quarterly
• Decision making
• Quick decision making in line with laid down procedures to find solutions to problems presented.
• Monitor changes in operating environment and act quickly on potential opportunities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should register and apply within 2 weeks of this publication.
Please note that this position is meant for people currently working in banks. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
DEADLINE: July 18, 2012.
Nigeria Careers Jobs In A Bank
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|