||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Rti Massive Recruitment
RTI is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovation, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 40,000 people. Rti offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services.
Rti International is recruiting for the following job positions for an upcoming early grade reading and education program.
DEPUTY PROJECT DIRECTOR
- Will oversee, supervise and guide the management aspect of an early grade reading program.
Master’s or higher degree in a related filed with 12 years of relevant experience managing development programs, preferably in the education sector and in Nigeria
Prior experience managing large-scale projects of U$20million or more, and familiarity with USAID management policies, procedures and reporting requirements a must
Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, financial management and team work skills required, along with fluency in English
SENIOR EDUCATION QUALITY ADVISOR
- Will provide overall technical leadership in carrying out activates related to improving early grade reading in early primary grades by overseeing: teacher training and professional development content, teaching and learning materials development, teacher evaluation and student assessment system, and incorporating ICT into project’s multiple components.
A master’s degree will be considered but a Ph.D in education preferred with at least 10years of relevant experience in teacher education particularly at the primary grade level and working with college of education
Extensive knowledge of Nigeria’s education system , strong commination skills in English with a track record of producing well written reports to deadlines. USAID project implementation experience is a plus
TEACHING TRAINING SPECIALIST
- Will be responsible for coordinating all training activates for the project, focusing on improving state level delivery of in service training and on -going professional development in the area of early grade reading.
Master’s degree in education with a minimum of 8years experience developing and coordinating teacher training activities and inputs. In-depth knowledge of Nigeria’s education system, with approve ability as a facilitator/trainer and manager
Strong communication skills in English, with a track record of producing well written reports to deadline
Ability and experience managing and monitoring budgets
USAID education project implementation experience is a plus
MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Will be responsible for coordination the development of all teaching and learning materials for an early grade reading program.
Masters degree in education with experience in curriculum development or teaching and learning materials design.
Expertise in developing educational materials should be specific to the primary education level and in-low resource environments. Knowledge of elements of the materials production process such as graphic design and layouts highly desirable as is the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and partners
- Will oversee financial management and reporting functions of program to ensure compliance with donor contact terms. She/he would be responsible for supervising coordinating and training finance and grants management staff across central and state based officers.
Charted Accountant/Certified Public Accountant or MBA required
10 years working experience in an accounting/finance field, with experience managing large budgets at least US $15 million) 5years managerial experience and proficiency in MS Excel
Knowledge of Quick Book is desirable, knowledge of USAID regulations preferred.
- Will be responsible for overall leadership and quality assurance of grants awards in support of an early grade reading program. The Grant Manager will monitor compliance with award-specific requirement and applicable regulations.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance accounting or related field
At least 5years relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, preferably USAID-funded
Strong background in management and administration, finance and accounting is highly desirable.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required
MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
- Will be responsible for coordinating and managing all monitoring evaluation and research tasks and deliverables for the project.
She/he will harmonize M&E data collecting and reporting systems with USAID policies and education indicators.
Masters degree in monitoring, research, assessment or related filed and 6years of working experience in M&E. survey design, mapping and or assessment required.
Data analysis software (such as SPSS or Stata) strong oral/written communication skills, and ability to communicate in English.
Experience with USAID highly desired
ICT FOR EDUCATION SPECIALIST
- Will lead the integration of ICT into an early grade reading program designed to support teacher professional development that includes ICT geared both towards teachers, teachers’ trainers, educations authorities and events.
Minimum of 5years of experience in applying, ICT in education at the primary level and a degree in education, educational technology or a related field
Excellent computer skills in common productivity programs, solid photo and video editing and basic multimedia content/wed development
HAUSA LANGUAGE AND LITERACY SPECIALIST
- Will provide pedagogical leadership in the design and implementation of an early grade reading program for Hausa. He/she will coordinate technical inputs into development of the Hausa reading program including developing lesson plans and teaching and learning materials for teachers, pupils and other education personnel, teacher training materials and contributing to the teacher training activity and strategic for community involvement and support of Hausa reading.
Advance degree in Hausa language and Literacy Specialist will collaborate with education institution to create and deliver the reading program and teacher literacy, with a focus on curriculum and instruction, early grade reading, teacher training, and or assessment.
The position required a 7years of relevant experience working in the field of Hausa language, literacy and teacher
Demonstrated ability to work with NGOs, technical experts, and government agencies in the design and implantation of large scale programs to support literacy and teacher training.
Fluency in oral and written Hausa as well as English required
DIRECTOR OF FIELD OPERATIONS
- Will be responsible for sequencing, managing and overseeing the roll out of early grade teacher training program in all targeted states.
Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
At least 7years experience managing staff, budgets and logistics to coordinate a large-scale program, preferably in the education sector. Experience working at the state level and with governments and NGOs. Previous experience working on USAID project desired
Fluency in Hausa and English is required
LOGISTICS AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
- Will provide direct support to the project by carrying out and or supervising support sand implementation tasks including those relating to routine administration, travel, personnel, translation, and materials development.
Degree in Business Administration or related field
At least 5years experience performing similar duties, preferably on USAID or other donor-funded projects, familiarity with Nigerian Labor policies and HR regulations, demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All positions are expected to be based in Abuja, Nigeria and required fluent in English. Email cover letter and CV to APPLY ONLINE BELOW QUOTING THE POSITION before 20th June, 2102. Applicants must include the Position Title in the subject line of their email.
To learn more about Rti and our work in international development, please visit [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
Rti Massive Recruitment
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|