||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Info On Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening
Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening. Be informed that Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME Screening for candidates who made the University their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2012/2013 Academic year. The Screening shall be conducted on Tuesday 26th June, 2012.
Who is invited for Olabisi Onabanjo University Post UTME
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
1. Only UTME candidates that picked the University as their first or second choice with a minimum score of 180 in the 2012/2013 UTME Results.
2. Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission into the University.
3. Candidates on the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University who had taken UTME.
4. Candidates who possess DFP or Diploma of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
5. Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
Screening Dates/Time Table
1. Tuesday 26th June 2012.
Pharmacy and Agricultural Sciences.
Venue: Sagamu Campus, Sagamu, time 11.00am.
2. Tuesday 26th June 2012.
Medicine & Surgery.
Venue: Ikenne Campus, Ikenne, time 11.00am
3. Tuesday 26th June 2012.
Engineering, Science and Basic Medical Sciences
Venue: Mini Campus, Ago-Iwoye, time 11.00a.m.
4. Tuesday 26th June 2012.
Social and Management Sciences, Arts, Education, Law and Mass Communication
Venue: Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye, time 11.00a.m.
Registration Forms for Olabisi Onabanjo University:
Each eligible candidate for the Screening should purchase a Registration PIN for the sum of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) only at any branch of Wema Bank and Skye Bank and use the PIN to complete an online registration for the exercise on or before Thursday 21st June, 2012, by visiting the University website: [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل].
On completion of the form online, candidates are expected to print the registration form and present this at the venue of the examination.
Each candidate shall also bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
1. e-registration slip for UTME/DE 2012/2013 session.
2. The Printout for the Post-UTME Registration form.
3. HB pencil and eraser.
Candidates are to arrive the Screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|