||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Recruitment of Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Brewer
Nigerian Breweries Plc Trainee Brewer
Job Title Trainee BREWER
Reference Code CDM/MGT TR/020612
Open Date 2012 - 6 - 7
End Date 2012 - 7 - 5
Also an integral part of the NB Plc Graduate Management Development Scheme, this scheme is targeted at
identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates who are desirous of a Brewing career in the formost brewing organization.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a fully residential training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in all our Breweries for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for the position of Shift Manager Brewing in any of our locations across the country.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary with performance related increments and a pension scheme, it attracts performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at 30th June 2012 and should possess the following...
* A masters degree in a related field though not compulsory will be an advantage.
* Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
* Personal initiative and drive.
* Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
* Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
* Minimum of Second Class Honors’ (Upper Division) university degree, in any of the listed courses
* NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Food Science & Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|