Nigerian Jobs From KPMG
Jobs From KPMG. Our client, a major gas transportation company, is seeking a Finance Controls manager to join its strong human resource base. The company aims at promoting an enabling environment for regional economic growth and development as well as job creation for people within the sub region.
FINANCE CONTROL MANAGER
• Reporting to the General Manager (Finance & Administration). The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of financial information for management decision making, meeting regulatory reporting requirements, ensuring effectiveness of financial controls and supporting the forward planning of the company on the whole.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initiate accounting policies and obtain necessary approvals and develop procedures for the implementation of these
• Develop and implement procedures for invoicing customers and managing receivables.
• Initiate accounting policies, obtain necessary approvals and develop procedures for the implementation of these
• Develop and implement procedures for invoicing customers for gas transportation and managing receivables
• Develop and implement inventory controls and accounting in all company storerooms, for fixed assets and all accounting processes
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for administration of Financial Systems and managing the company’s tax exposure across all operational areas
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reviews, management accounts and reports of corporate financial performance
• Prepare annual statutory financial statements in accordance with applicable Laws
• Coordinate and prepare annual budgets and financial forecasts for business planning
• Coordinate annual external financial audits and implement audit recommendations
• Administer the financial management system (SUN) and manage all interfaces to the financial management system – Human ‘Manager, Gas Management System and MAXIMO
• Supervise monthly payroll processing
• Develop and mentor team members to ensure the maximization of their potential.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
• A degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting plus a professional accounting qualification CClMA, ACCA, ICA) an MBA will be an added advantage
• A minimum often (10) years post-qualification experience, seven of which should be in the energy industry
• Experience in accounting, controls, business planning, financial systems and gas contract agreements
• International experience in an energy company or a major consulting firm.
The job will be located at Accra – Ghana on local terms, but with responsibility across the sub region.
Nationals of the West African sub-region preferably Benin, Ghana, Nigeria and Togo will be ideal.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should apply with their CV s by 15 June 2012 to:
HR Advisory Services KPMG
13 Yiyiwa Drive, Abelenkpe P.O. Box GP 242
Or by e-mail to [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل] only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted in English.
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|