||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Nigerian Jobs From Consolidated Breweries
Jobs From Consolidated Breweries. Consolidated Breweries is a subsidiary of Heineken International. We are a Group comprising of four Breweries and a factory. Our Brand Portfolio includes “33″ Export Lager Beer,
Champion Lager Beer, More Lager Beer, Williams Dark Ale, Turbo King Dark Ale, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non-Alcoholic Malt Drinks. With over 30 years brewing experience, we are one of the major players in the industry and have continually contributed to the growth of the Nigerian economy. We are looking for talented, focused and determined individuals to fill the position below.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR SALES OFFICER
The successful candidates report to the Area Sales Manager of the Area and will be responsible for the following:
• Preparing and submitting daily, monthly and end -.of – year reports as may be required by
• Performing additional assignments as requested by the Area Sales Manager.
• Achievement of the given sales target for the period
• Preparing action plans for effective search of sales prospects
• Monitoring and evaluating the activities and items of the competition
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum of B.Sc. degree (lower division) or HND (upper credit) in Business Administration or related disciplines
• Strong understanding of customer relations and market dynamics
• Basic Knowledge of Computer usage will also be an advantage
• Willingness to work in any of our locations in Nigeria
• Good driving experience with a valid Driver’s License
• Must be articulate in English Language
• Must be goal oriented and have excellent knowledge of customer service
• At least 3 years working experience in sales and marketing in the Food and Beverage industry
• Evidence of having participated in the NYSC Scheme or Exemption
• Must have a strong analytical and business skills
Remuneration attached to the position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
How to apply
If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply within one (1) week of this publication with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل], clearly indicating the position as Senior Sales Officer 2012.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|