||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Bells University of Technology 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Dates, Venues and Requir
University of Technology 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Dates, Venues and Requirements
Bells University of Technology hereby calls all candidates who chose the institution as any choice and scored the minimum required cut-off (180) or applied for the school through Direct Entry in the 2012 UTME for their Post-UTME Screening exercise which comes up on 19th May, 2012.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O' Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study. Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October 2012.
How to Apply into Bells
Interested candidates are to pay Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only at any branch of the underlisted Banks:
1. First Bank of Nigeria Plc - 2016854567
2. United Bank for Africa Plc - 1016085117
3. WEMA Bank Plc - 0122116447
Please confirm at the bank that it is actually the school's official account
- If you are not comfortable with online applications you can Download the form by clicking here, fill it and submit on the day of Screening at the Centres.
- Application Forms are always available at Admissions Office, Bells University of Technology
- Application Forms will also be available for sale on the day of Screening at the Screening Centres.
Evidence of payment (Your Teller) should be brought to the venue of the Screening Exercise.
Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:
Date: Saturday, 19th May, 2012
Time: 9.00 a.m.
ABUJA:- Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7 (off NAFDAC Office), Abuja
LAGOS:- Corona School, 6 Mekunwen, off Oyinkan Abayomi, off Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi.
WARRI:- Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State
PORT-HARCOURT (P/H):- Rivers State College of Arts & Science(CAS), Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt
IBADAN:- Educational Advancement Centre (EAC) Permanent Site, Plot 4, Independence Square, Old Bodija, Ibadan
OTA:- MultiPurpose Hall, Bells University of Technology, Ota.
Candidates are expected to bring along;
1. The acknowledgement slip for the submission of the form
2. Two Referee’s reports (under confidential cover)
3. Original O’ level / A’ level results, UTME results
4. Two passport photographs
5. original Birth Certificates.
Bells University of Technology 2012/2013 Post UTME Screening Dates, Venues and Requirements
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|