||LinkBack||أدوات الموضوع||انواع عرض الموضوع|
Fosad Consulting Recent Jobs
Our Client is a leader in developing and operating electric-power and district-heating resources around the world, many in underserved, overlooked markets. Today, they are uniquely positioned to continue their expansion through various ongoing growth projects.
Our Client is a multinational company with more than $4 billion of assets and more than $1 billion of revenue. Despite these established-business figures, however, they remain true to their entrepreneurial roots, with leaders who understand the need to act quickly when new opportunities emerge.
The Country Manager reports to the Managing Director for Africa. He is responsible for the overall management of the Client’s businesses in Nigeria; responsible for monitoring existing Solutions and IPP projects and spearheading the development of new business in the region. He is also responsible for overseeing the operations of the Lagos office, ensuring that safety, operations, maintenance, administrative processes and procedures and established and complied with. He will be responsible for articulating the overall vision of the business to the Nigeria employees, then work with the management team to ensure that vision is realized.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide leadership in development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational growth.
• Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
• Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
• Participates in executive, management, and staff coordination meetings and attends other meetings and seminars on behalf of the company
• Develops a business plan and strategy for the team that ensures attainment of company business development goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the development team.
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• At least 20+ years’ experience working the energy or power sector
• At least 10+ years’ of the above must be in a managerial role in a power generation environment
• Commercial acumen and experience in maximizing financial ROIs for projects (contract negotiation & budget management)
• Exceptional people management skills.
• Detail oriented, strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
5% travel to other locations within Nigeria
10% international travel
[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
DUE DATE: November 11, 2012.
Fosad Consulting Recent Jobs
المصدر: منتديات احباب عرب
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|