08-07-2012, 02:00 AM
حصرررريا اصدار جديد من برنامجنا المهم DVB Dream : v2.0.
v2.0 [عزيزي الزائر يتوجب عليك التسجيل للمشاهدة الرابط[فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]]
(06.08.2012) What's New
This version has a few underlying changes. So it is more like a test version. If you have installed DVB Dream
before, we recommend you to do a clean install to a different path and not an upgrade over the previous version. That way you can keep your old version working as well to revert back in case of any problem with this new version.
- DVBS-2 and Diseqc should work better on most of DVB cards/boxes now
- Now vendor specific functions are supported in separate BDA extension files under devices\bda_extensions folder, it is possible to force extensions by editing conf.ini
- DVB-C and DVB-T/ISDB-T improvements (different bandwidth and different QAM frequency lists are now possible)
- All terrestrial/cable frequencies are now grouped in country/city sets
- Now Pilot & Roll Off values can be specified on scan interfaces
- SkyStar HD2 should be able to lock on DVB-S2 transponders now
- DD automatically recognizes the codecs installed on your system and updates codecs.ini during setup, and there is also a new button "Add installed codecs" on video options dialog, to add newly installed codecs into codecs.ini with just one click
- Some network search and LCN related bugs fixed
- Diseqc repeats are now handled by device interfaces
- Positioner as defalt doesn't try to retune because of the crashes on some card drivers
- *If your SkyStar HD2 remote doesn't work, please try "Twinhan" remote type, and report on the DD forum
- *DVB-C and DVB-T/ISDB-T frequencies are now stored in "cable.ini" and "terrestrial.ini" files
- *For terrestrial and cable users, a clean install & scan is recommended
- *If you still have problem with diseqc, please report on the forum and try changing "main menu->options->device options->diseqc method" and increase the values in "main menu->options->performance->delay after diseqc" and "diseqc repeats"
- *If you have crashes during scan when you use BDA device interface, disable TIF under device options
- *If you are a programmer, believe that you can write device extensions to support your DVB cards/boxes please contact us, we will provide the API, it is quite simple. Possible to support CI / Diseqc / DVB-S2 / Blind Scan / LNB power off through device extensions
- *Report problems on DD forum please