منتديات احباب عرب  

العودة   منتديات احباب عرب > منتديات عربية > منتديات الجزائر > nigeria

New 320gb external hard drive 4 sale

External hard drive filled with more than 3000 hollywood avi movies,no need of buying dvds,turn ur home into a cinema power house, i have movies in different catigories ACTION,HORROR/THRILLER,ROM ANCE,SOFTCORE/Intimate,ADVEN

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-29-2012, 12:43 PM
nigery غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2012
المشاركات: 4,567
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
nigery is on a distinguished road
افتراضي New 320gb external hard drive 4 sale

External hard drive filled with more than 3000 hollywood avi movies,no need of buying dvds,turn ur home into a cinema power house, i have movies in different catigories ACTION,HORROR/THRILLER,ROM ANCE,SOFTCORE/Intimate,ADVEN TURE, HARDCORE/XRATED,DOCUMENTARY,SOCCER,MUSIC VIDEOS,DRAMA,ANIMATION e.g toy story,tangled,up, flushed away /CARTOONS e.g ben10,voltron, dexters lab,johnny bravo,tom and jerry, looney toons,megas xlr,samurai jack,courage the cowardly dog, SPARTACUS SEASON 1-3,MP3 MUSIC over 2000songs, WRESTLING wrestlemania 1,2,4,6,8,9,10-14. These movies will play on ur laptops,Pc,symbian phones, LCD TV that has usb port,home theatre player, dvd player or writer that has usb port, some of these movies are 80 s,90 s 2000-2012 interesting movies, u will never get bored.i also have pc softwares on this external hard drive If u are interested in the hard drive,contact me on 08028789799, 07032659200. Price is 16,500naira,
.PROBLEM CHILD, EVIL DEAD,NEVER ENDING STORY,THE BOY WHO COULD FLY,MAGIC CRYSTAL,ABOVE THE LAW 1986,POLICE ACEDAMY, ENDLESS LOVE, some 1990 s are LAST ACTION HERO,PRETTY WOMAN, DYING YOUNG,THE WRONG GUY,TERMINATOR,PREDATOR,A RMOR OF GOD,BODY CHEMISTRY,CHILDS PLAY,POISON IVY 1-3,SPEED,SUPERMAN1-3 and SUPERMAN RETURNS 2007,ETC,come and see for ur self.
i have a ROMANCE FOLDER in it for romantic movie lovers, some movies in the folder are: JANE AYRE,THE INVISIBLE,TITANIC,SWEET NOVEMBER,THE BOY WHO COULD FLY,PRETTY WOMAN,DYING YOUNG,ENDLESS LOVE,THE VOW,A WALK TO REMEMBER,COMING TO AMERICA,BLUE VALENTINE,BLUE SEDUCTION,CRAZY BEAUTIFUL etc. comedy folder:HOME ALONE,PROBLEM CHILD,THE WRONG GUY, THE N.A.K.E.D GUN,INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM,POLICE ACEDAMY,AMOUR OF GOD, I LOVE U BETH COOPER,JOHNNY ENGLISH,LITTLE MAN,LOVE DONT COST A THING and more
U can play the movies on lcd tv,dvd player that has usb port,nokia symbians,blackberry,ipad,tablet phones. Some more list of movies inside the external hard drive. TRANSPORTER2,MY SUPER EX GIRL FRIEND,13HOURS,AVATAR,ARMY OF DARKNESS,CRASH, DIE hard 1-2, FANTASTIC 4,G.I JOE,INFESTATION,JAQUELINE HYDE,TRASFORMER, JASON X,NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAFF, PHONE BOOTH,SHARK TALE,SOLOMON KANE,SPIDERMAN1-2,TERMINATOR,DESCENT1-2,THE HOLE,WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS,2012,2012 ICE AGE,30DAYS OF NIGHT,ANACONDA1-2, BABY'S DAY OUT,BABYLON,BEASTLY,BITE MARKS,BRAVE HEART,BURIED, BURIED ALIVE,BUTCHERED,SAW 1-4 ,CHILDREN OF THE CORN,COTTAGE,DAWN OF THE DEAD,DAWNING,DAY OF THE DEAD,DAY BREAKER,DAY DREAM NATION, DAYS OF DARKNESS,DEAD OR ALIVE,DEAD WOOD,DEAD END,DEATH RACE,DESPICABLE ME,DEVIL,DISTRICT 13ULTIMATUM,DOG HOUSE,DRIVE ANGRY,EXIT 33, EVILUTION,ELEVATOR,FAST FIVE,FEAST 1-3,FINAL DESTINATION 1-5, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN,GREEN LANTERN,THOR,INCREDIBLE HULK,HEROES,PRISON BREAK,HOME ALONE 1-2, I SPIT ON UR GRAVE,IGHOR,INNER SANCTUM
INSIDE MAN,INTIMACY,IRON DOOR,JUMANJI,JURASSIC PARK,JUST GO WITH IT,CHICK MAGNET,BLOOD & OIL,DOUBLE WEDDING,LAST NIGHT,LOVE BLIND,MEGA MIND,MIRRORS,,MIST,MY GIRLFRIENDS BOYFRIEND,NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET,ORCS,ONE EYE MONSTER,PIRANHA,POSTAL, PRINCE AND ME,RAMBO 1 AND 4,DIE hard 1-4,RANGO,REPO MEN,RESIDENT EVIL,TRESSPASS,FACE OFF,XMEN, WOLVERINE,IRON MAN,SPIDER MAN 1 &2, RISE OF THE DEAD,ROBIN HOOD,SALT,SCAR 3D,SCREAM4,SHOOT EM UP,SKYLINE,SMILE,SOURCE CODE,SPEED,STREET FIGHTER LEGEND OF CHUN LI,TACTICAL FORCE,TAKERS,TEKKEN,TERROR TRAP,PASSION OF CHRIST,THE TOURNAMENT,THE BOOK OF ELI, THE CHAPER ONE,THE DEAD,THE NEXT THREE DAYS,THE TOWN,THE FUGITIVE, LIFE HISTORY OF MICHAEL JACKSON,THE TOTURED,THR3 E,TITANIC 1 & TITANIC 2,TRANSIT,UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS,UNSTOPPABLE,WILDER NESS, WRONG TURN 1-3,XMEN FIRST CLASS,ZOMBIE,THE S3 X SPA 2,DEATH SENTENCE,NOW & LATER,TEMPTED,DARKEST HOUR,150 MUSIC VIDEOS & ABOUT 1000 MOVIES ADDED.10new Xrated movies added, 13new SOFTCORE MOVIES ADDED,UEFA MATCHES & EURO 2012 ADDED, EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS SEASON 1-3,MERLIN SEASON 1 & 3, Call 08028789799, 07032659200. 16,500Naira
the undead, blind horizon, the strangers, blank, royal kill,a perfect get away,euro 2012final,reel love,hurt,the parent trap,graveyard shift, no reservations, the e.r.o.t.i.c traveller (season1 episode 1-13), SOFTCORE/E.R.O.T.I.C & HARDCORE MOVIES na him be mojo xxx, them get dem own seperate folders, softcore movies na mojo film but in this case na story based e.g. INNER SANCTUM,INTIMACY,EMBRACE THE DARKNESS, E.R.OTIC NIGHTS,BASIC INSTINCT, BODY CHEMISTRY,POISON IVY,SECRET PLEASURES, SEDUCER BY NIGHT,S3XUAL CRAVING, S3XUAL MAGIC,THE S3X SPA,TROPIC PASSION,ULTIMATE ATTRACTION,TEACH ME 2NITE and more
HARDCORE xxx: most ones i have here are mainly blacks, i like black girls pass oyibo. E.g BLACK F.U.C.K, ADULT GUILDE, BehindBased ADDICTION, BLACK IN BLACK, EXCITE, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, CHOCOLATE,ITS A BLACK THANG, JADA FIRE XXX CLIPS,ROUND AND BLACK,THE BLACKER THE BETTER,WET BLACK ASSES etc, more movies: UNDERWORLD (AWAKINING)
UNDERWORLD (EVOLUTION)
UNDERWORLD
SCORPION KING 3
PLAYBACK SEASON
BEYOND DESIRES
CHERNOBYL DAIRIES
BLUEBARELLA
DEAD NOON
PANIC BOTTON
SACRIFICE
INHERITANCE
Blood money,blood out, contraband,fighting, henry's crime, killer elite, madagascar escape2, merlin & arthur, machine gun preacher,the bachelors party,the three stooges, unknown identity,assassines bullet, a dangerous man,american beauty,the final terror, assasination games
, COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG= 26EPISODES, SAMURAI JACK= 26EPISODES, CHOWDER= 10EPISODES, STREET FIGHTER= 4EPISODES, MEGAS XLR= 11EPISODES, BEN10= 26 EPISODES, BUGS BUNNY= 11EPISODES, DEXTER'S LAB =56EPISODES,

المواضيع المتشابهه:

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة